To meet the current and future growth acceleration, we are actively strengthening the HR Team. This role is for problem solvers and team players at heart ❤️
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire more than 100+ people in 2 years with offices openning in Paris, Bordeaux, Berlin, London, New York and Tokyo. Part of this growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our Head of People (F/H)
Reporting to our Head Of Finance, HR and Admin, you will lead & manage our HR Team.
Your mission 👇
- Organizational Design: Facilitate the development of a nimble organization for our fast growing company.
- International Development: As we open offices in US, UK, Germany and Japan you ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.
- HR Strategy: Translate the strategic business plans into HR strategic and tactical operational plans.
- Talent Development and Retention: Develop and execute all learning and development initiatives and help drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset that focuses on career development and growth.
- Learning and Development strategy: Create learning and development programs to continue to engage employees and prepare them for more significant responsibilities as the company grows and scales.
- Cultural Championship: Helping the team understand and live our core values through effective programs; integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion into all aspects of our people activities
About you 😎
We are looking fo a senior Human Resources professional with experience in International scale-up environment and strong leadership skills.
Strategic thinker combined with an analytical mindset, experienced in dealing with complex circumstances by effectively aligning workforce strategies with business objectives, along with genuine care for employee engagement.
You are result oriented, strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 8+ years leading an organization’s people and HR functions with a focus on innovative practices and tools.
- Fluent in English and French
- Expert knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven ability to balance the administrative tasks demanded from the HR function with activities contributing to culture, growth, and retention.
- Experience leading HR for a remote workplace is a bonus.
What's more ? 🎊
- Start-up tech culture located in the heart of Bordeaux
- Flexibility for remote work
- Cowork in Paris & Lacanau
- Possible profit-sharing through participation in the company's capital (depending on profile). Your chance to be a millionaire ;)
- Private insurance covered at 100%
- Public transport passes paid for at 50%.
- Meal tickets, Works Committee, Company Savings Plan
This is your chance to work with amazing people on a meaningful mission.
Requirements8+ years leading an organization’s people and HR functions with a focus on innovative practices and tools.Fluent in English and FrenchExpert knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.Proven ability to balance the administrative tasks demanded from the HR function with activities contributing to culture, growth, and retention.Experience leading HR for a remote workplace is a bonus.