We are Synapse Medicine, a MedTech company, that brings outstanding innovations to enabling everyone access to the best medicine.
We use Artificial intelligence and Big Data to help everyday thousands of healthcare professionals and the general public. Thanks to our leading Medication Intelligence platform it’s easier, quicker and simpler for healthcare professionals, telemedicine companies, hospitals, healthcare facilities, software publishers to obtain reliable drug information in real-time.
To put it simply, when you join Synapse Medicine, you’ll contribute to save lives with us 🩺❤️.
Dr. Clément Goehrs (Physician in public health with a degree in bioinformatics from Stanford), Dr Louis Letinier (Physician in public health and medical pharmacology) and Alicia Bel-Letoile (Engineer and CTO), co-founded Synapse Medicine in 2017.
⏩ ⏩ 5 years later as a French scale-up 🇫🇷 of +80 passionate people, we are proud to be a real game changer in the healthcare system, literally shaping the future of medication intelligence.
At Synapse Medicine, you will find passionate experts in data science, engineering, medical, regulatory, IT, sales, customers success, etc. working together.
All together we managed to make Synapse Medicine a clear French leader, and we are committed to do the same in the European & US market.
As we grow ($25M raised in Series B in March 2022), in France, Europe and in the US, we are opening a Operations Associate - Project Manager position, to work in the Operations team with Maxime and Martin , your future skilled colleagues, and Iris, your future supportive Manager!
⭐️ We need you ⭐️
To meet the current and future growth acceleration, we are actively strengthening the operations team.
The operations team works closely with all functional areas of the company to improve Synapse Medicine’s effectiveness and efficiency. Being an operations associate is about keeping the bus running on time, then get it running quicker, more efficiently, with lower fuel consumption and a higher passenger count.
As an operations project manager you will work in a both medical and technical environment and lead multi-components projects. This role is for problem solvers and team players at heart, let's keep the bus on tracks together!
🙌 Your missions 🙌
- Get an important and central role with a cross-department vision
- Set-up and manage cross-functional projects
- Lead, prioritize and support cross-team initiatives
- Anticipate problems before they arise
- Set-up processes and tooling, maintain or re-evaluate them as the start-up grows
- Make sure everyone has all the information to avoid bad decisions
- Place value on relationships
🥉 Your Background
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 significant experience managing cross-functional projects independently in a fast-growing scale-up, preferably in health
🥈 Your Hard Skills
- You are fluent in English
- You feel comfortable in multitasks roles, prioritization and decision making
🥇 Your Soft Skills
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and can combine hands-on assignments with strategic thinking
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are low-ego, high-energy and exhibit the qualities of a can-do winning attitude
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- You have a strong work-ethic Interested in learning more about Synapse Medicine
- Competitive fixed salary
- Variable on personal objectives and overall company performance
- Company BSPCE
- Health care plan cover at 100%: Alan (53€/month + 28€ per child).
- Edenred voucher: 7,5€ (50% employer).
- Transportation: 50% of your transportation costs.
- Vacation bonus
✅ Why us?
Mission: You look for a professional challenge with meaning, and seek to drive innovation in the medical field.
Growth: +30 employees have joined us since March 2022 and we are still recruiting!International: We are launching our solutions in the US, European and Japanese markets.
Values: each employee proudly carries our values of Trust, Kindness and freedom.
Happiness: 🏆2022 labels winner🏆 : HappyIndex® AtWork & TechAtWork®
- Our office is located in the heart of Bordeaux (we also have coworking in Paris, Lacanau and NYC)
- At least 2 seminars per year
- Internal events every month
- Computer of your choice (Team Mac or PC)